- Do left-handed players have a strategic advantage in table tennis?
- Is the level of eye-hand coordination and executive functioning related to performance in para table tennis players? – An explorative study
- Axis Specific Player Load to Quantify Lower Limb Biomechanical Loading in Adolescent Badminton Players
- Speed and spin differences between the old celluloid versus new plastic table tennis balls and the effect on the kinematic responses of elite versus sub-elite players
- Physiological, neuromuscular and perceived exertion responses in badminton game