Aims and scope
To disseminate knowledge through the publishing of scientific articles relevant to racket sports that use a comprehensive, disciplinary or multidisciplinary approach to foster debate and inform practice in the racket sports community.
The Journal is guided on the following principles:
- Democratization of thought and scientific space;
- Methodological rigor;
- Truthfulness of the facts;
- Exercise critical thinking;
- Ethical precepts and prevalent in society;
- Social relevance of the topics, issues and contents.
People & Policies
Focus & Scope
Open Access Policy
Peer Review Process